- Reporting to the Finance Director.
- Development and preparation of monthly reports, compilation of quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and operating plans.
- Lead the FP&A team and actively involved in providing insights to enable business decisions, as well as, recommending effective business practices.
- Play a strategic role in evaluating financial performances, proactively recommending further actions and supporting the Finance Director and CFO on driving outcomes.
- CA qualified with a good degree in finance/accounting
- 10 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment with a matrix organisation structure.
- Stong technical knowledge in accounting standards/ treatments with proven track record.
- Hands on highly driven, an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Able to interact with stakeholders across different levels.
- Experience with SAP would be highly advantageous.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17542
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766