- Report to Head of Operation and Admin, support in strategic development and administration of business performance and financials related matters of department and its cluster.
- Drive organization-wide performance management processes for sharing of best practices for performance improvement and sustainability.
- Manage and coordinate cluster-wide efforts to ensure performance management and its improvement programs are developed and managed using a data driven approach.
- Ensure that financial matters are managed in proper manner, processes and procedures are in compliance with policies and resources are efficiently and effectively utilized.
- Support the department’s business and finance requirements which includes monthly business and financial reporting and review, annual budgeting, fee revision and P&L analysis.
- Support the department’s business performance requirements which includes setting and tracking of department’s key performance indicators.
- Review Program/Project costing and pricing for internal programs and external collaborations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Basic degree (minimum) from a recognised University in Business or Accounting.
- Strong leadership, writing and analytical skills, and ability to work independently or in a team.
- Experience in leading performance management, planning and financial budgeting.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) & SAP.
- Positive, motivated, able to manage pressure, takes initiative.
- Service oriented and customer focused
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17543
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766