- Responsible for full spectrum of HR Operations matters from recruitment including new hire management, learning and development, performance management, employee relations, employee benefits and wellness, payroll, employee communications, employee health and safety to HR administrative matters
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, employees' records, personal information, claims, leave etc and ensure full confidentiality
- Oversee pass application and issuance matters for foreign employees
- Support the administration of learning and development matters including preparing of training reports, liaising with vendors on training needs
- Administer all year round performance management matters
- Prepare all employment related reports as and when required
- Manage all matters involving government organisations including the Labour Department (Ministry of Manpower) and other affiliated organisations
- Exercise sound understanding of Employment Law in order to make sure all HR procedures are executed properly and in no violation to the statutory requirement
- Provide secretarial administrative support to business leaders including claims and calendar management
- Purchase requisition orders using ERP system (IFS system)
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource or related field of study
- At least 4 to 6 years of HR Operations/ Generalist experience
- Good MS office skills
- Keen eye for details and meticulous; results orientated
- Strong in interpersonal skills, communication skills and organizational skills
- Able to embrace ambiguity and diversity
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced environment; Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17545.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898