• Conduct screening of names in Chinese and Japanese characters.
• Liaises with front office personnel for client onboarding process.
• Handling FATCA & CRS forms and data.
• Conduct due diligence checks on client documentation.
• Housekeep and maintain client documents in accordance to pre-set company guidelines
• Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Possess Degree with at least 2 years in KYC/AML client onboarding experience.
• Experience in account opening, documentation, due diligence, SOW etc, especially in private banking.
• Other experience include account opening for Fixed Income and Equities clients.
• No Japanese language proficiency required
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at Ujun.email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538