- Supporting and guiding the Hospital in all things infrastructural for development.
- Advising Users on how best to translate their Clinical Services into infrastructural needs.
- Communicating with the User Lead, assisting in crafting out project briefs for their Clinical Services.
- Plan, lead, organize and coordinate User Workgroup sessions.
- Work with Consultants and Users, in developing infrastructure design solutions together .
- Reviewing Design Proposals from the consultants and users, including ensuring design, operational and technical aspects are duly captured and addressed.
- Document any infrastructure design changes and follow protocol set out to raise the required documentation to officialize the change.
- Interest in infrastructure design, particularly in healthcare sector, and keep abreast of healthcare planning topics and issues.
- Degree in Architecture / Engineering / Project Management / Interior Designing or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably with project management experience
- Candidates with healthcare background highly preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good stakeholders management skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949