- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Grow and protect sales and profits with new and existing customers and distributors.
- Plan, forecast, and meet or exceed budgeted volumes, revenues, and margin for the specified customers’ market segments.
- Acquire and communicate competitive market intelligence and industry trends.
- Lead the negotiation of sales proposals and develop contracts and make recommendations to sales management and the business group.
- Drives for extending customer base and establish new market inroads.
- Collaborate and lead cross functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction and generate profitable growth.
- Primarily responsible for SEA & any other assigned territories
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Polymer or Chemical
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Sales experience in a Polymer/ Chemical industry is advantageous
- Good communication skills, attitude and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel locally and regionally extensively at short notice
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693