► Engineering Industry
► Office Hour 8am – 5.30pm (Mon – Fri)
► Working Location: Jurong East
- Administer the full spectrum of regional HR services including recruitment, onboarding and exit processes, performance management, talent management, employee relations and engagement, payroll administration, training and development as well as benefits and well-being programs and event management.
- Administer and ensure compliance of HR policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Administer and ensure timeline compliance for all statutory submissions.
- Assist the Human Resource Manager in reviewing and implementing the HR policies and procedures in accordance to legal and statutory requirements for South East Asia Pacific.
- Create Purchase Requisitions (PRs) in IFS (ERP system) as part of the payment process for HR-related invoices.
- Championing employee health and safety initiatives to lead health and safety champions in the SEAP region, e.g., work with HSE champions to establish country specific health and safety policies, procedures and activities in compliance with the labour requirements.
- Participate in progressive HR projects and initiatives.
- Ensure front office receptionist /HR Administrator provide the level of service excellence to internal/external customers. In the absence of office administrator, to stand in as a support resource.
- Diploma in Business Administration/ Human Resource Management with 3 years of experience in HR Generalist functions.
- Good MS Office skills e.g., Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and experience using any HRIS/ERP systems.
- Growth mindset, versatile and willingness to hands-on operational role.
- Ability to work independently and to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy, trustworthy, diligent and able to multi-task
- Strong facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Able to handle and embrace ambiguity and diversity with good organizational skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17562
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138