► Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour 8.30am – 6pm (Mon – Fri)
► Working Location: Tuas Crescent
► Transport Pick Up: Jurong East
- Handle daily finance operations, which includes but not limited to General Ledger, General Journals, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
- Periodic Financial closing and reporting. This includes reconciliations, intercompany confirmations, accounts schedules, uploading to Hyperion, analysis of financial results, monthly reports and reporting to local management and HQ.
- Forecasting and annual budget/planning, including analysis and upload to Hyperion.
- Support Management and staff in financial areas and work with cross-functional teams.
- Liaise with banks, government agencies and auditors (internal and statutory) and Corporate office.
- Ensure compliance to Government, Statutory Boards, and Corporate & Accounting policies: (i.e. EDB, Statistics, JTC, IRAS, SG Customs), including but not limited to GST submission, Statutory Board Surveys.
- All duties that falls within the Finance & HR/Admin Dept. and any assignment from management.
- Degree in Accountancy with 5 years’ relevant experience in Finance/Accounting, in a manufacturing company.
- Experience in Costing and Hyperion will be an advantage.
- Able to work independently and possesses strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17563
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138