- One of Singapore’s Established Hospital Facility
- Work location: West
- The incumbent is responsible for leading Mechanical Site Team and supporting the Site Lead, Group FM in the management of specialist vendors and maintenance agent to create and sustain a safe and healing hospital environment for patients, staff and general public
- To work closely with Head, Group FM and Site Lead, Group FM in building clear accountability, expectations and deliverables for the Site Mechanical Trade team.
- To take responsibility for good contract management wrt Mechanical systems with clear end-to-end expectations on contract management. which include the Pre-signing responsibilities of the Contract Owners, and the post-signing responsibilities which broadly covers Contract Monitoring (e.g. Service level monitoring), Escalation of Contract Errors, Non- Compliances, Claims and Disputes, Legal Disputes, Contract Review (e.g. Supplier performance assessment, Exercising of option years etc.) and Retention. These will be part of the annual total performance management (TPM) review.
- Ensure mechanical team members are aware of their accountability for service performance or lapses.
- Lead the Mechanical Trade Site Team in facilities operations such as system breakdown investigations, inspections, audits, review of maintenance program, etc.
- To oversee and guide the specialist vendors and maintenance agent to meet their KPIs to ensure consistent performance
- To work with Contract Management Team oversee and monitor the performance of specialist vendors wrt the awarded contracts e.g. Pneumatic Tube System, Fire Protection System, etc
- Degree Holder – at least 12 years of relevant service and/or maintenance experience in which at least 5 years of supervisory experience
- Diploma Holder – at least 15 years of relevant service and/or maintenance experience at at least 8 years of supervisory experience
- Candidates with healthcare infrastructure project exposure are highly preferred
- Certificate in Fire Safety Manager or relevant fire safety experiences will be advantageous
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good stakeholder’s management skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17564
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491