$3000 to $4000
- Responsible for monitoring the branch compliance and performing onboarding and KYC/CDD reviews of Corporate clients’ profiles.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Assistant relationship managers, and the Client Documentation team in supporting new account opening documentation review and opening account documentation queries.
- Compliance BAU, day-to-day support
- Liaise with business stakeholders to resolve issues identified and provide advisory on AML/KYC matters.
- Perform gap analysis and initiate periodic KYC reviews and provide insight into the improvement of KYC processes.
- Perform other ad-hoc Compliance duties and projects as required.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Degree with at least 4 years of related private banking working experience
- Previous experience in client and account documentation is preferred
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at Ujun.email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538