- To work closely with Head, Group FM and Site Lead, Group FM in building clear accountability, expectations and deliverables for the Site Mechanical Trade team.
- To take responsibility for good contract management on Mechanical systems with clear end-to-end expectations, which include the Pre-signing responsibilities of the Contract Owners, and the post-signing responsibilities
- Ensure mechanical team members are aware of their accountability for service performance or lapses.
- Lead the Mechanical Trade Site Team in facilities operations such as system breakdown investigations, inspections, audits, review of maintenance program, etc.
- To oversee and guide the specialist vendors and maintenance agent to meet their KPIs to ensure consistent performance.
- To work with Contract Management Team oversee and monitor the performance of specialist vendors on awarded contracts e.g. Pneumatic Tube System, Fire Protection System, etc.
- Be familiar and ensure compliance with NUHS Contract Management Policy and Processes, NUHS Procurement Policy and Audit Compliance.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of relevant maintenance experience in healthcare industry including 5 – 8 years of supervisory experience.
- Certificate in Fire Safety Manager or relevant fire safety experiences will be advantageous.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693