- Responsible for the full spectrum of general accounting
- Oversee the full controllership ensuring accordance with FRS and financial policies, accuracy and timeliness of the closing deadlines
- Drive process improvement initiatives to increase productivity and efficiency internally
- Play a strategic role together with business units to evaluateinancial performances, recommending and implementing actions for improvement
- Support the Finance Director and CFO on driving improvement outcomes
- Ensure compliance to corporate governance and local statutory requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or equivalent certification
- Chartered Accountant qualified
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment with a matrix organisation structure
- Technically strong in accounting standards with proven track record
- Hands on, highly driven, an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, and able to interact with stakeholders across different levels
- Experience with SAP would be highly advantageous
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17572.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898