- PLC system hardware & control programs design and programming.
- Testing and commissioning of PLC Control Systems.
- Development of PLC Functional Design Specifications, Software Design Specifications, Control Schematics/Write-up and other Software Design/Test documentation.
- Site Testing and Commissioning.
- PLC Software rectification works for ad-hoc jobs.
- Experience in interfacing design, implementation and testing between various third-party systems using Modbus, BACNet or other protocols will be an advantage.
- Electrical Works implementation
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation / Mechatronics).
- 2 years of working experience in PLC Control Program design and implementation in industrial automation, process automation industries.
- Knowledge and hands-on PLC programming skills (E.g. Mitsubishi, Schneider, GE, Bechhoff)
- Knowledge of SCADA is an advantage
- A resourceful individual with good organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Occasionally OTs when required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671