- A well-established Chemical Manufacturing Firm.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of HR Operations.
- Plan, administer and coordinate all training activities.
- Lead, support and execute internship programme.
- Provide HR support to other COE functions e.g. Compensation & Benefits, Talent management & Succession planning, Performance management, etc.
- Responsible for employment administration and reporting matters (including Work Pass applications and renewals, leave records, Government claims, i.e. Reservist/Childcare leave claims, IR21).
- Support HR initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Manager or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as HR Generalist, including Payroll function.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment will be highly preferred.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems.
- Strong knowledge and understanding in local regulations relating to HR and Payroll.
- Independent, positive and pro-active attitude towards work.
- Experience in Prosoft is advantageous.
- Working Location: West (Transport pick-ups are provided from/to Pioneer & Lakeside MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17582.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374