► MNC, Chemical Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Joo Koon
► Transport Pick Up: Lakeside, Pioneer, Jurong East
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of HR Operations
- Plan, administer and coordinate all training activities
- Lead, support and execute internship programme
- Provide HR support to other COE functions e.g. compensation & benefits, talent management & succession planning, performance management etc.
- Responsible for employment administration and reporting matters (including work pass applications and renewals, leave records, government claims (i.e. Reservist/ childcare leave claims, IR21))
- Support HR initiatives and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Human Resource Manager or equivalent with 5 years of experience as HR generalist including payroll function.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems.
- Strong knowledge and understanding in local regulations relating to HR and Payroll
- Experience in Prosoft is advantageous
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17584
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138