- Speciality Chemical Manufacturing Plant
- Work Location: Jurong Island
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System (IATF 16949, ISO 9001, SS506 part 3, ISO14001, OHSAS18001)
- To have a legal obligation to act in a responsible manner for the safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their actions or omissions at work.
- Assist the Management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduced to As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalate when necessary
- Manage QC Laboratory and ensure Safety and Quality of work at all times.
- Supervise QC laboratory technicians and ensure all technicians working in QC lab are well trained and attend refresher training on quality and safety requirements.
- Ensure QC laboratory analytical, quality and safety procedures are reviewed and updated. Procedures must comply with statutory requirements and ISO 9001/IATF 16949 standards.
- Trouble shoot instrument error, investigate root cause of QC lab instrument abnormality and provide corrective and improvement actions (CAPA). Generate One Point Lesson (OPL) based from the CAPA and train analytical technicians accordingly.
- Ensure LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) is maintained and verify system effectiveness on periodic basis.
- Participate during Production Daily Meetings and update QC lab analytical Instrument Status. Closely coordinate and collaborate with production shift supervisors, Quality Analytical Technician (QAT) and process engineers to resolve any quality and safety related issues in QC lab
- Ensure all critical lab instruments (GC, HPLC, GPC, FTIR, Karl Fisher, Viscosity Machines and others) are calibrated and maintained.
- Perform Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility (GR&R) and other Measurement System Analysis (MSA) in QC laboratory.
- Degree in engineering or chemistry (BS Chemical Engineering / Chemistry) or equivalent.
- 5 years plus working experience in quality such as lab testing or in Quality Assurance department.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or similar quality systems and experience in facing quality audits.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including teamwork, communication, prioritization and change management
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:17585
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491