► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Kent Ridge
- Manage the HOD and Clinical Director’s calendar.
- Dispatch out-going mails to other departments within the company, as well as to external parties. Distribute in-coming mails to the dept.
- Co-ordinate meetings, book venues, collate agenda and arrange for catering requirements when necessary.
- Perform typing, faxing, sorting, filing, scanning, photocopying and recording of documents and forms.
- Collate and update relevant data required by the department for purposes of cost management and improvement.
- Handle purchase and work requisition processes, from calling suppliers for quotation to submitting invoices to Finance for payment.
- Prepare and submit claims and records for course claims, night allowances, leave and petty cash for department staff.
- Support Clinician’s administrative needs such as on-boarding, account applications, course training funds application etc.
- Collect and dispatch documents from/to areas within company premises.
- Requisite, control and maintain good utilization of office supplies in the department.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma with 2 years of experience in clerical and administrative duties.
- A good understanding of accounting and figures.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication and interactive skills.
- Able to work independently
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17586
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138