- To fulfil orders for FG & samples with the right materials and documentations in a timely manner
- Responsible to ensure accuracy in inventory for month end stock count/ year stock take for FG, PM, waste products
- Liaison with 3rd party forwarders to ensure customers gets updates in a timely manner
- Creates SOs, outbound deliveries, generation of CIPL, subsequent export documents and tax invoices
- Responsible for managing inventories at different warehouses, local and overseas
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistic or relavent subjects.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field
- Knowledge in Incoterms and SAP will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843