Responsible for the full spectrum of HR function for manufacturing plant including recruitment, training, performance management, employee relations and compensation and benefits.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Assist in review and implementation of HR policies and practices.
- Compensation & Benefits – recommendation, implementation and administration
- Administrate payroll.
- Handle work pass application for employees
- Generate and maintain monthly HR Reports and participate in audits as and when required.
- Participate as a member in the safety committee.
- Administrative duties and ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Familiar with Singapore Labour Law and key government rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Workday is preferred
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17603
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766