Our client is a global leader in the commodities trading & processing industry. Their customers include some of the world’s largest soft commodities manufacturers, processors and spice retailers. Currently, they are seeking an experienced and self driven candidate to join them as "Operations Executive (Back Office)(Commodities Trading MNC)”.
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Reconciled daily stock report.
- Monitoring of stock in warehouse and warranted stock under CMA.
- Monitor and prepare weight loss/gain and quality claim for every Shipment.
- Process stock financing including warranted stock financing, import or export financing, stock release.
- Timely issuance of insurance for contracts under CIF shipments.
- Worked closely with banking officers to ensure financing documentation is in order.
- Liaise closely with Head Office Treasury and Middle-Office.
- Loan renewal.
- Follow-up of marine cargo insurance cases: open cases, provide supporting documents, follow re-work completion, chase insurers for refund.
- Contribute to Operation Department including preparation of shipping documents, checking of import and export documentations, coordinating of shipments etc.
- Update all shipment details.
- Freight payment.
Accounts and Admin
- Checking purchase, freight, commission, brokerage, demurrage, quality claims invoices before sending to Treasury for payment.
- Making payment to suppliers according to Head Office Treasury Department instruction.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field with ideally 2 to 5 years experience in back office operations in agricultural commodities trading environment.
- Hands on experience in container shipping/documentation/back office is essential.
- Hands on experience in soft commodities is a bonus.
- Independent and self motivated with spirit of excellence.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17604. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055