- A well-established Manufacturing Firm.
Provide support to the management team (local and overseas) and ensure compliance with company and statutory policies and requirements. He/she should continuously review the current financial control system and processes and improve the efficiency of the same where appropriate.
- Provide leadership in managing finance team and work closely with U.S office.
- Support Management and staff in financial areas and work with cross-functional teams.
- Forecasting and annual budget/planning, including analysis and upload to Hyperion.
- Manage daily finance operations, which includes but not limited to General Ledger, General Journals, Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Preparation of periodic (monthly/quarterly/annual) financial reports and analysis for management reporting and statutory purposes.
- This includes reconciliations, intercompany confirmations, accounts schedules, uploading to Hyperion, analysis of financial results (cost variance analysis).
- Fixed assets, cash flow and working capital management.
- Ensure compliance and liaise with Government & Statutory Board requirements, auditors, SOX and Corporate & Accounting policies.
- All duties within the Finance & HR/Admin function and any assignment from management.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in a Supervisory role in Manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with US and Singapore GAAP.
- Experience in Costing and Hyperion will be an advantage.
- Ability and willingness to perform Manual works.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with strong sense of commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Reports to Financial Controller.
- Working Location: Tuas South (Transport pick-ups is provided from/to Jurong East MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17605.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374