- Sorted, prepared, scanned, indexedaccurately and performed quality assurance within stipulated timeline.
- To track and organise medical records, arrange for transfer of document (or release of information) when required forscanning (or files retrieval), to respective clinics, wards or institutions.
- To provide administrative support for medical records management in the Medical Records Office.
- To attend to phone or walk-in enquiries.
- The incumbent expected to ensure high degree of confidentiality and accuracy is maintained in medical records management.
- To also assist in projects and any other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
To be rotated to the Medical Reports section to screen and process medical report applications, perform cashiering duties and handle the retrieval, processing, delivery andrelease of medical records.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in relavent subjects.
- at least 1 year of working experience in document control position.
- Comfortable to work in healthcare setting company.
- Proficiency on MS office application.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843