- Surface analytical and data analysis; Extraction of clear results and conclusions from data sets.
- Making actionable plans from analysed data and discussions with subject matter experts.
- Failure analysis while working closely with other engineering groups, such as material research scientists, optics engineers, opto-mechanical engineers and laser systems engineers to ensure the feasibilities of new material/process
- Strong team building with x-function / x-region colleagues involved in the projects.
- Understands UV driven photo contamination, and implementation of control via materials selection, cleaning processes and purge control. Establish the reliability model of optics under certain UV radiation conditions.
- Provides guidance to opto-mechanical engineers to meet reliability and performance specs of our next generation opto-mechanical sub-systems.
- Guiding the design teams on proper contamination control packaging/materials selection
- Conducting laser damage test and analysis as needed
- Optical coating improvements
- Bulk optics
- Non-linear optics
- Supplier qualification and development
- Ph.D. in physics, optics or related with at least 2 years of experience. OR Master's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge in chemistry, material science and surface science.
(Analytical instruments: optical interferometer and other surface analytical techniques (GCMS, SEM, AFM) a plus)
- Strong knowledge on optics crystal and thin film optics coating technology
- Comfortable with hands on mechanical work and design of experiments. Experience in setting up optical bench for conducting opto-electronic measurements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be a good team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671