- Develop long term strategies and short-term tactics according to major businesses and projects
- Align with Global Account on account / sales strategies to support corporate objectives
- Meet or exceed expected booking, revenue, market share, and profit margin goals of account in charge for the Etch products
- Accountable to forecast and meet quarterly commitments and AOP objectives. Manage and update the booking and revenue numbers.
- Build up and maintain good business partnership based on customer trust
- PIC for Etch product details and explanation, handling appropriate paperwork pertaining to Sales and delivery, and final negotiations.
- Negotiate system specifications and terms and conditions and customer delivery requirement
- Issue quotation, PCW (Product Configuration Worksheet) and NSR (Non-Standard Requirement) for proper configuration and system slotting
- Coordinate specific installation and process acceptance schedules to guarantee timely system acceptance and manufacturing readiness.
- Product presentations to various customers
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- At least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in the semiconductor industry
- Strong technical knowledge of Etch/Deposition toolset
- Account management know-how including excellent people management and strategic customer relationship building skills
- Possesses strong inter-personal, negotiation and communications skills. Experience in dealing with difficult work partners
- Has ability to work on one’s own and make decisions within the assigned area of responsibility
- Possesses good analytical and problem-solving skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671