- A well-established Manufacturing Firm.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR function for Manufacturing plant, including Recruitment & Selection, Training, Performance management, Employee relations and Compensation & Benefits.
- Assist in review and implementation of HR policies and practices.
- Compensation & Benefits: Recommendation, implementation and administration.
- Administrate Payroll (+/- 80 headcounts).
- Conduct training needs analysis and develop training plan, administer training activities and manage training records.
- Manage employee welfare matters including safety, insurance programs, etc.
- Plan and implement HR projects.
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employee records.
- Handle work pass application for employees.
- Maintenance of P-Files.
- Generate and maintain monthly HR Reports and participate in audits as and when required.
- Participate as a member in the safety committee.
- Compile periodic management/statistical/trend reports.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Participate in ad-hoc HR related initiatives and projects.
- Administrative Duties.
- Additional duties & responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience, preferably from Multinational Manufacturing industry.
- Working experience in Workday is highly preferred.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Familiar with Singapore Labour Law and key Government rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Contract (Mid-January 2021 to Mid-May 2021).
- Working Location: Tuas South (Transport pick-ups is provided from/to Jurong East MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17609.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374