• Provide HR advisory and support to various business as a HR Business Partner
• Responsible for the recruitment activities for contract and permanent staff
• Conduct interview to assess candidates and give advice to hiring manager for suitability of candidates
• Assist with the preparation of employment contract, new-hire pack, certification of employment letter, etc.
• Responsible for the on-boarding of new hire and assist exit process and conduct exit interviews for leavers
• Provide support for any other ad hoc duties and projects
• Degree in Human Resource / Business / Banking & Finance with HR experience within banking industry preferred
• Strong in project management and data management
• Possess HR business partnering experience
• Analytical and Tech savvy
• Experience and confident to conduct interview with senior management positions
• Good knowledge of MS Excel/PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Meticulous and willing to learn
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 17612
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357