• Coordinates with Bank internal and external counter parties to ensure that daily BAU are met in accordance to bank preset protocols
• Manage all queries pertaining to Corporate Actions within reasonable turnaround time
• Review daily swift messages pertaining to Corporate Actions
• Settle Corporate Actions related transactions
• Monitor confirmation of entitlement and ensure entries posted on time with absolute accuracy
• Participate in UAT when required
• Possess Degree and at least 2 years experience in Corporate Actions operations
• Meticulous and eye to details
• Able to start work immediately
• Open to 12 months contract employment
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code:
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357