• Pharmaceutical MNC
• Basic Salary: $1800 - $2500
• Shift Allowance: $600
• Shift Allowance: Rotating 3 Shifts (7am - 3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
• Working Location: Quality Road (West)
• Working duration: March 2021 to 31 March 2022 (1 year contract)
• Performs batch / unit or ancillary operations safely and efficiently following standard operating procedures and as necessary. Takes in process samples and carries out checks using analytical instruments.
• Carries out routine mechanical and lubrication checks and where required, carries out early maintenance and repair using hand tools.
• Performs materials handling and movement using hand-pallet trucks, forklift or other material handling equipment.
• Ensures that batch and operating log sheets are correctly recorded and complied.
• Communicates clearly with his supervisors and colleagues and at the end of his shift, hand-over to the following shift technicians highlighting production status and any items bearing on safety, quality and efficiency.
• Do engineering-related work with technicians during process runs, plant configuration during the campaign change over or maintenance using hand-tools. E.g. filters change, equipment replacement and other plant care type engineering work. Prepares plant and equipment for engineering maintenance.
• Inspects and maintains housekeeping of his assigned area for clean and safe working conditions as well as ensuring that personal protection equipment[CL1] , safety and fire-fighting equipment are maintained ready for use.
• Carries out firefighting / first-aid duties as assigned and trained.
• Minimum NITEC/Diploma in equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17262
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Constance at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R1551808