- Facilitate effective interaction among key team players. Engage, assist and support team members in Daily Operations Level 1 meeting.
- Shift arrangement and job assignment to production operators to meet production process objectives.
- Monitor & Report overall production process by shift to meet required standards on safety, sanitary and process.
- Assist Production executive on daily control of the production output, material usages, losses, rejects and breakages and issues analysis.
- Assist Production executive on daily control of the material usage and stock leveling
- Provide fundamental operational and technical coaching to team members
- Handle projects that related to improve the productivity, reduce wastage & spoilage
- Perform Basic Equipment Care for assigned equipment to minimize inefficiency
- Perform Products Quality Check on the line
- Accurate and on time machine operation breakdown report
- Able to operate all equipment of assigned line
- Manage assigned all equipment’s process at assigned line
- Perform Conversion, CIP and Sanitation process in compliance with Safety procedure
- Perform Operation in compliance with safety, QA and Production standards
- Relieve all equipment’s’ operation in times of lunch, break and dinner
- Perform basic troubleshooting and assist in troubleshooting analysis
- Perform 5S, Routine Cleaning and Line improvement activities for responsible areas
- Full compliance with company policy and regulations in responsible areas.
- Execute NAV and any other production related activities whenever required by superiors
• Higher NITEC Certification or Diploma or equivalent with at least 4 years of technical experience
• More than 3 years working experience in production/manufacturing.
• Experience in food & beverage industry would be preferred.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693