- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
- Installing new software and hardware components.
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues co-workers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating co-workers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent. Possessing 5 to 7 years of relevant IT experiences.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good time management skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17636
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239