- You will be reporting to Maintenance Manager and assist him for the planning and execution of corrective / preventive maintenance programmes.
- Work on quality and productivity improvement for machineries and parts inventories control
- To lead a team of technician with the daily maintenance works and troubleshooting of food manufacturing equipment.
- Achieve effective, economic and safe operation of all electrical & mechanical services equipment and system.
- Provide feasible solutions and coordinate with contractors, authorities etc to meet requirements and ensure objectives are meet.
- To assist in any other tasks in general maintenance and safety protocols of factory as assigned by Maintenance Manager.
- You will be involved in workplace safety meeting, conduct risk assessment and toolbox meeting when necessary to enforce workplace safety rules and regulations.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in operation of boilers and co-generation process
- Have minimum steam boiler attendant certificate, first /second grade boiler engineer trained
- Preferably at least 2 to 5 years of working experience in the related field, preferably in food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of computer-based / PLC control system, electro-mechanical pneumatics applications will be an advantage.
- Good exposure to electrical/ mechanical works and facility management.
- Preferably hands-on experience in trouble-shooting, maintenance and process improvements.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693