- Responsible for leading and managing QMS improvement initiative across all departments and functions to ensure quality initiatives and quality plans are executed and maintained in full compliance with IATF requirements. This includes addressing issues from quality management oversight and helping the site management team to execute effectively the quality enhancement activities.
- Drive and apply risk management principles based on the analysis of context of organization, formulate goals and objectives to address risk and opportunities as part of organization strategy and performance indicators.
- Set Quality Objectives, review and report its achievement status periodically and propose necessary actions.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of Quality Policy, Quality Objectives and Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) throughout the organization.
- Promote and foster a culture that champions quality and continuous improvement.
- Liaise with external assessment body on all matters related to the external accreditation process.
- Participate in the development and planning of Plant Operation Policy
- Identify internal and external issues relevant to the QMS and analyze needs and expectations of interested parties by defining actions to address Risk & Opportunities.
- Review and consolidate Contingency Plans and testing on periodic basis.
- Provide direction and implement Process / Final Inspection, approve Product Grading, Rework and review of non-conforming products
- Non conformity correction, storage, identification, logistics (shipment) work of final product.
- Manage, review and control of QC laboratory, equipment calibration, maintenance and spare parts.
- Degree in engineering or chemistry (BS Chemical Engineering / Chemistry) or equivalent.
- 10 years plus working experience in quality such as lab testing or in Quality Assurance department.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 or similar quality systems and experience in facing quality audits.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including teamwork, communication, prioritization and change management
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693