- Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units
- Responsible for the recruitment activities for contract and permanent staff
- Conduct interview to assess candidates and give advice to hiring manager for suitability of candidates
- Assist with the preparation of employment contract, new-hire pack, certification of employment letter, etc.
- Responsible for the on-boarding of new hire and assist exit process and conduct exit interviews for leavers
- Provide support for any other ad hoc duties and projects
- Degree in Human Resource / Business / Banking & Finance with HR experience within banking industry preferred
- Strong in project management and data management
- Have HR business partnering experience
- Analytical and Tech savvy
- Experience and confident to conduct interview with senior management positions
- Good knowledge of MS Excel/PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Sarah Kuan | Registration No: R1105359