- Basic pre-check all equipment’ condition (assigned line / Process) before production
- Check for any potential Quality & Quantity concerns (raw materials)
- Analyze any re-occurring equipment or process issues and propose solutions
- Effectively manage and operate assigned equipment / process according to the standardized operation procedure and guides
- Ensure production forms for assigned line / process are correctly filled and updated
- Perform 5S, and GMP activities in responsible areas
- Monitor and operate soymilk process machines and make necessary adjustments to the controls for devices such as cookers, boilers
- Adjust the flowrate settings to operate according to recipe standards and make changes to cooking temperature
- React to any type of alarms or malfunctions of the equipment and operate the shutoff switch when necessary
- Load correct number of soybeans bags into the hopper to be transferred to the soaking tanks based on recipe requirements
- Comprehend & follow written instructions based on recipe requirements
- Verify that each batch of soymilk meets the quality standards by measuring temperature of the brix values and fineness of soymilk slurry
- Conduct startup and shutdown procedure for soymilk process
- Conduct daily CIP and sanitize all materials and machinery parts at the end of each shift and clean the workplace by following company cleanliness standards based on ISO and HACCP requirements
- Full compliance with company policy and regulations in responsible areas.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- NITEC Certification or equivalent with at least 3 to 4 years working experience production / manufacturing.
- Experience in food & beverage industry would be preferred.
- Understanding of basic English and Mandarin
- Familiar with production process.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693