► Healthcare Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Queenstown
- Assist the team to monitor the various cost centres budget utilization and highlight any overspending or underspending.
- Monitor the drawdown of any team’s purchase order (PO) and raise alert when PO sums are not sufficient to last through the PO period.
- Target zero incident of last minute request for PO/Budget top up.
- Support ground operations of the following General Service portfolios:
- Security/Carpark Management
- Portering Management
- Amenities Space Management
- Transportation Management
- Tele/AV Management
- Support monthly inspection and compile reports
- Manage Tele/AV equipment and ensure they are always in good working condition, assist to active repair or replacement when required.
- Assist to attend to users’ feedback with regards to the above mentioned portfolios in the absence of portfolio leads.
- Assist in procurement process, including issuance of POs.
- Assist in information and data collation for submissions.
- Assist in checking KPIs computation accuracy as requested by portfolio leads.
- Any other administrative duties assigned by RO
- Proper housekeeping of department’s folder in shared drive.
- Proper documentation of approvals, correspondences etc in shared drive.
- Diploma in Business Administration with 2 years of administrative experience working in fast pace organizations.
- Good computer skills MS Office; Words, Excel & PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17674
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138