- Our Client is a well-established Travel Tech industry.
- To support APAC entities statutory audit.
- Handling Singapore's Accounts.
- Responsible for Accounts reconciliation, supporting/managing statutory audit and financial statements and other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned.
- Remote working (but must be able to go into office initially for transition).
- Diploma in Accounting.
- At least 4 to 5 years' experience in Account reconciliation from SME set-up.
- Prior experience in Auditing is highly preferred.
- Working experience in Oracle is preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Six (6) Months' Contract (Maternity cover).
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17649.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374