Manufacturing Technicians $2000 (Shift/West)
- Efficiently and effectively manage and operate assigned processing or packaging operation according to the standardized operating procedures, guides and manual
- Ensure the correct cleaning and sanitation of processing equipment are rendered following Good Manufacturing practices
- Ensure that only approved materials which meeting required specifications are used for processing and packaging of finished blended liquid products
- Ensure that right quantity, containers format and materials corresponds to the production plan
- Move raw materials and batch concentrates from staging area to processing and packaging area. This may require driving forktrucks and/or motorized and manual pallet stacker. Check and ensure that only correct and in-specifications materials are used
- Min NITEC Certification or equivalent with at least 4 years of technical experience in food & beverage industry would be preferred
- Familiar with automation and production process
- Knowledgeable in the processing and packaging equipment, operations and maintenance
Interested applicants please send your resume to Kyle.firstname.lastname@example.org for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144