- Develop an operational excellence manufacturing strategy leveraging digitalization and automation to drive a step change in manufacturing safety, efficiency, quality, customer supply and service
- Develop and strengthen our continuous improvement culture, centered on data driven decision making, leveraging Lean, TOC, Six Sigma, Kaizen and other continuous improvement tools
- Develop a global reliability strategy to increase asset utilization, optimize capacity and mitigate obsolesce risk
- Develop a talent development program to grow and sustain our process and manufacturing engineering capabilities, include career ladders and technical development opportunities
- Manage our global real estate portfolio to ensure robust business continuity and risk strategies, reliable facility infrastructure systems and best practices are deployed and sustained across the organization
- Improve our operational capital investment execution capabilities, through enhanced project management capabilities and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial or similar technical field
- At least 20 years related work experience as an Operations / Manufacturing leader, preferably in a high volume, advanced manufacturing industry
- Demonstrated leadership in transforming a manufacturing organization through automation, digitalization, reliability and continuous improvement
- Strategic process thinker and track record of building high performance teams, with deep experience in manufacturing operations
- Demonstrated effective change leadership across a global, multicultural functional organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects/priorities/stakeholders under challenging conditions
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills on technical and non-technical topics, to audiences across all levels of the organization
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17655.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898