- One of Leading Polymer Plant Manufacturer
- Work location: West
- Monitor the existing production process; particular attention is placed on products with a history of problems
- Responsible for establishing processing conditions for production equipment and improving production efficiency for plastics compounding.
- Develops new production process methods based on their application and formulation.
- Resolve production problems involving compound formulation and process procedures by effectively integrating with Manufacturing, Laboratory and Technology.
- Conduct plant trials to qualify new process and scale up sample process to production units
- Work on projects to improve rates and setup standard formats for different process
- Interface with customers to resolve processing problems, answer customer complaints and implements corrective action when necessary to resolve issues
- Initiating revision of cost codes for polymer products that have changed processing requirements.
- Work on improving overall production quality and participate in plant wide quality endeavors.
- Assist in establishing specific work goals and performance standards in order to reduce reject rate and minimize downtime
- Involve and communicate with related parties in new product process transfer from other plant.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- At Least Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Material Science
- Minimum 2 years relevance experience in similar capacity
- Language proficiency in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17656
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491