- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- You will lead and provide end-to-end support for the Compensation function, such as Performance appraisal, Bonus and increment payouts, Compensation reviews and festive advances.
- As a strong subject matter expert, you will provide advice and professional guidance to Department Heads, HR Business Partners and staff on compensation matters.
- To also lead and roll-out governance-related projects such as audits and conflict of interest exercises. You may also be assigned with additional projects.
- Handle end-to-end compensation reviews and the bonuses and increment pay out cycles for the organization, in alignment with Ministry and Cluster directions and policies. This includes project management, engagement of relevant stakeholders, communications, computation and payment.
- Lead the performance management cycles from systems readiness, communications and calibration exercise and approvals.
- Provide sound advice and guidance on the interpretation of Legislations and HR policies on performance management, compensation and manpower to HODs, HRBPs and staff.
- Lead and roll-out governance-related projects such as audits and conflict of interest exercises.
- Work with CHRO, Group Centres of Excellence, HODs and other stakeholders in the delivery of HR projects and initiatives.
- Support HR and Senior Leaders as the HR partner.
- Bachelor Degree from an established University in Human Resource or Business Management related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of HR experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in Compensation function.
- Good Interpersonal skills and have strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion.
- Competent knowledge of Employment Act, CPF and IR8A requirement is required.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17658.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374