► US MNC, Chemical Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour (8.30am – 5.30pm)
► Working Location: Buona Vista
- Responsible to perform full administrative and general office duties involving record and file maintenance, document creation, distribution of business information.
- Provides administrative services to a middle to upper-level management position (typically Director).
- Prepares regular reports, gathering and summarizing data.
- Produces a variety of correspondence, reports, and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics, and spreadsheets.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through supervisor's office and initiates any follow-up action
- Plans and manages the demand forecast and demand processes to ensure the business meets agreed targets
- Establishes and maintain accurate demand forecasts by utilizing relevant CRM tools and using market and sales information including planned sales orders, customer contracts, intercompany standing orders, seasonality, etc.
- Cooperates with sales, marketing, supply chain and customer service personnel to deliver accurate demand driven forecast plans.
- Conducts analysis of sales forecasts to diagnose any exceptions to the forecasts vs actuals.
- Generate reports and monitor forecast accuracy.
- Coordinates forecast updates and manages demand changes from key areas within business.
- Diploma with 2 years of relevant experience
- High knowledge and prior usage of Excel Macro is beneficial.
- Data Analysis and Management experience
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17659
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138