- Responsible to AR functions
- Ensure payments received timely
- Monitor and follow-up with customers on overdue account and arrange for debts collection
- Prepare and generate sales invoices / debit notes
- Handle all banking matters including of cash and cheques
- Generate monthly / weekly reports e.g. debtors ageing, sales, etc.
- Prepare and send Statement of Accounts to customers
- Prepare journals for month end closing
- Prepare monthly schedule
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking related field
- At least 1 year of working expereicne in AR accoutns functions.
- Menticulous and well-organize filing and documentation
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843