On behalf of our client in the Automative industry, we are sourcing for Embedded Software System Integration Engineers
- Be part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing/integrating software for automotive instrument clusters.
- Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, software integration, module verification and validation, software and hardware troubleshooting.
- You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles.
- You will be responsible for the system integration of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
- You will be responsible to produce a software system which runs on the specified hardware with the expected behavior.
- Degree/Masters in Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development of device drivers for embedded systems.
- Analysis and Design experience for embedded software .
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C .
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
- Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design.
- Experience of hardware related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs.
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc).
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools.
- Experience with Agile software development and continuous integration.
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules.
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team expected.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
Additional Job Information
- 10 months Contract
- This positions cannot consider Job Applicants who need work passes to work in Singapore
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673