On behalf of our client in the Automative industry, we are sourcing for Test Engineers, experienced in web applications/backend services development
- Setup and manage a frontend testing framework for validating our fleet management interfacing together with robotics software modules.
- Contribute to a continuous integration pipeline that performs system-wide integration tests.
- Setup processes/scripts to measure KPI’s from the system needed for project reporting (e.g. latency, reliability).
- Setup and manage remote monitoring of diagnostic messages from the robots.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the software architecture (robot, edge server, and AWS), and contribute to design decisions going forward.
- Investigate deployment issues and create bug reports (e.g. GitHub issue tracking).
- Contribute to overall design, testing, documentation, verification and integration of the system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or comparable qualification.
- 1+ years of experience in development of web applications/backend services.
- Deep proficiency in frontend testing frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills and capability to present technological concepts coherently to the business and innovation process.
- Strong presentation & documentation skills.
- Team player with intercultural competencies.
- Strong analytical skills.
Additional Job Information
- 9 months Contract
- This positions cannot consider Job Applicants who need work passes to work in Singapore
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673