On behalf of our client in the IT Delivery Services, we are sourcing for Junior System Engineer, experienced in providing level 2 systems support
NOTE: This role is to support Systems and Servers, NOT end-users. Desktop Support applicants will not be a fit for this role.
- Daily operations and administration of the IT infrastructure;
- Service and change requests fulfilment such as patch management and provisioning of infrastructure resources;
- Security Administration;
- Performance monitoring and management which includes proactive capacity planning and utilization monitoring to maintain the quality of service;
- End-point security, software distribution support;
- Azure and Office 365 provisioning;
- Cloud services management and provisioning such as AD Azure, Office365 services, email exchange, and email security e.g. Mimecast;
- Patch management and firmware upgrade for the network, server, storage, security and end-point devices;
- Data Centers and LAN room management;
- Other infrastructure services management and provisioning such as CITRIX, Load Balancers (LB), internet bandwidth, Domain Name System (DNS), email notification gateway i.e. SMTP, and enterprise storage.
- Administer system up to Windows Server OS, DNS, AD
- Administer Hyper-V
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration;
- Storage space provision and administration;
- Backup and recovery administration;
- Endpoint security policy support;
- Servers and Services performance fine tuning and fault management;
- Inventory and Asset Management for Server and Storage equipment.
- Software distribution support services leveraging SCCM
- Diploma or Degree in IT
- MCSE Certification
- Certified in ITIL v3 or above
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong experience and Understanding in IT Operations, Technology and Maintenance of Computer Network Systems
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Office 365, Storage - MUST HAVE
- Experienced in providing level 2 support
- Able to work with IT Support and Data Center Personnel to ensure uptime maximisation
- Must be able to produce concise Data Center operations reports
Additional Job Information
- Yearly contract renewable
- This positions cannot consider Job Applicants who need work passes to work in Singapore
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673