- Provide technical support to all hospital personnel in the commissioning, operation, maintenance and de-commissioning of medical equipment
- Supervise the specialist vendors and appointed contractors on medical equipment maintenance works to ensure quality of works and compliance to required standards
- Update and collect feedback from users regularly on the maintenance, performance, reliability and quality of medical equipment
- Check, analyse and investigate faults / complaints / hazards on medical equipment and assist BME engineers in mapping out and implementation of required action plans
- Ensure quality of works conform to standards and practices that the hospital subscribes to, including other quality initiatives driven by hospital and department
- Manage stock and spares for front line technical support and assist stock supervisor in documentations
- Assist BME engineers in coordinating services for medical equipment projects with vendors, contractors and appointed project consultants
- Perform any other duties and tasks as assigned by BME engineers
- Preferably a Diploma in Electronics / Biomedical Engineering OR Vocational Training
- Certificate in Electronics / Electromechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Practical experience of at least 3 to 5 years in a healthcare setting preferred
- Candidates with more experience may be considered for a senior position
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693