Demand Planning Support
- Plans and manages the demand forecast and demand processes to ensure the business meets agreed targets
- Establishes and maintain accurate demand forecasts by utilizing relevant CRM tools and using market and sales information including planned sales orders, customer contracts, intercompany standing orders, seasonality, etc.
- Cooperates with sales, marketing, supply chain and customer service personnel to deliver accurate demand driven forecast plans.
- Conducts analysis of sales forecasts to diagnose any exceptions to the forecasts vs actuals.
- Generate reports and monitor forecast accuracy.
- Coordinates forecast updates and manages demand changes from key areas within business.
- Responsible to perform full administrative and general office duties involving record and file maintenance, document creation, distribution of business information. Provides administrative services to a middle to upper-level management position (typically Director). Prepares regular reports, gathering and summarizing data. Produces a variety of correspondence, reports, and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics, and spreadsheets. Organizes and expedites flow of work through supervisor's office and initiates any follow-up action.
- Diploma with 1-3 years of relevant working experiences
- High knowledge and prior usage of Power BI and SAP (APO) is beneficial.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17676
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766