- Prestigious German Institution
- Work Location: West
- Full time role
- MUST possess Master’s Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering and IT
- To assist in planning and implementation work of Undergraduate and Graduate programmes. Coordination between existing exam regulations and local requirements.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of existing Graduate programmes.
- To assist in development and implementation of applicant screening processes for graduate applicants.
- Be the point of contact between the institution and university partners involved in teaching in programmes.
- Identify possible cooperation partners for research cooperation and development of joint research proposals.
- Representation of Institution in industry contacts and industry associations
- To teach and coach in tutorials or be the co-lecturer for MSc GE/ICD and BSc EEIT if required and qualified.
- To support in student recruitment fairs and talks.
- To assist in the development of collaborative partnerships, projects, programmes and initiatives with overseas universities partners.
- To assist in new business projects and initiatives in other fields.
- Be the main liaison person with our parent university and acts as a facilitator and problem solver.
- Work with the Management and/or our parent university on planning and implementing research and academic projects which includes setting up of new MSc programs.
- Oversees all aspects of projects from the start to the completion of project.
- Work directly with Professors, faculty heads and other external project stakeholders to ensure all deliverables fall within applicable scope and budget and compatible with established projects goals and objectives.
- Creates formal presentations to various senior level management and able to present the proposal well
- Minimum Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or IT Engineering with at least 2 years relevant experience
- Have ACTA/ACLP certificate is an added advantage.
- To be able to understand the basic German language is an added advantage (to maintain close relationships with German speaking partner universities and partner companies in Germany.)
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the education or related industry.
- Candidate must be willing to travel at times to support in student recruitment fairs or talks.
- Self-starter and has the tenacity to see a plan through to execution.
- Hands-on, takes ownership of projects and possess a sense of urgency.
- Matured and proactive team player with the ability to work independently is essential.
- Analytical and meticulous, with an eye for detail. Strong communication and writing skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet reporting deadline. Possess positive working attitude and a team player.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17678
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491