- Manage and maintain Digital Infrastructure equipment and related peripherals.
- Perform Users administrative account and permission.
- Perform and execute Data security and information leak prevention.
- Perform Users Technical support and troubleshooting.
- Ensure Digital Infrastructure resources are well maintained and documented.
- Ensure compliance to ISO standard operating procedures
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in troubleshooting computers and its peripherals.
- Understanding in Microsoft Servers, Windows and Offices application.
- Understanding of network topology and it functions
- Understanding in virtualisation will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server Systems and networking environment
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- No experienced required.
- Working Location: West, Singapore (Company Transport Provided)
- Working Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Basic + OT Pay (If any) + Bonus
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17680
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115