- Manage assigned customer portfolios effectively.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by establishing good rapport and trust with customers.
- Seek out new business opportunities as per sales plan.
- Ability to work independently with product team to formulate proposal & solution to meet customer’s requirement.
- Diploma or Degree in engineering discipline
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in semiconductor equipment sales & marketing.
- Preferable with good understanding in machine vision process and knowledge.
- Possess excellent networking and interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation.
- Strong team player with integrity and commitment
- Able to travel extensively
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671